23 Saunders Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
23 Saunders Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Enjoying the best of both worlds by being nestled on a spacious corner block that is also afforded cul-de-sac tranquillity in one of Mosman Park’s most sought-after and exclusive pockets, this rustic “hidden gem” of a grand 4 bedroom 4 bathroom two-storey haven offers space, comfort and breathtaking panoramic views aplenty, leaving ample scope for the next generation to upgrade and experience waterside living on their own terms.
Full-height windows to the home’s main living spaces ensures that the all-encompassing vista is captured from almost every angle – with our picturesque Swan River, Mosman Bay, Claremont, Dalkeith and even our gorgeous Perth city skyline all combining to form one of the most mesmerising backdrops imaginable. Downstairs, entry into the house is via either portico entry doors or a second set of double doors that link the front courtyard – or additional driveway parking area – to a large kitchen where room for casual meals meets sparkling granite bench/island tops, charming timber cabinetry, loads of built-in cupboard storage, a step-in corner pantry, double sinks, a water-filter tap, a range hood, a six-burner stainless-steel gas cooktop, a Westinghouse oven/grill, a sleek white Bosch dishwasher and a servery window into the commodious formal dining room next door that is carpeted for comfort and splendidly overlooks a huge sunken family room.
The lower level also plays host to a central formal lounge room, a functional laundry with internal shopper’s entry from the double lock-up garage and a massive carpeted games/theatre room (next to the lounge) with an awesome water outlook of its own – plus double doors that reveal a spectacular verandah entertaining deck beside the shimmering below-ground rear swimming pool. There, relaxation is defined by a picture-postcard panorama of the river, the Perth CBD and its sprawling inland surrounds that will leave you in absolute awe.
Every bedroom in this residence has its very own ensuite bathroom, with the fourth or “guest” bedroom suite downstairs featuring semi-ensuite access into the main family bathroom – alongside built-in wardrobes, a ceiling fan and more. Upstairs, the two front bedrooms have their own private balconies, a giant home office doubles as either a retreat or fifth bedroom with its own slice of the phenomenal view and a light, bright and massive master wing behind the peace and quiet of double doors boasts an extra-large walk-in robe, a fully-tiled Mediterranean-style ensuite bathroom with a shower, vanity and separate toilet and a magnificent double-door back balcony looking over the pool, river, city, the bay and everything else.
Stroll to the lovely Green Place Reserve and Chidley Reserve by the river, the Mosman Park Golf Club, the Mosman Park Bowling Club and other lush waterside parklands, whilst the likes of bus stops, St Hilda’s Anglican School for Girls, Iona Presentation College, Mosman Park Primary School, cafes, restaurants, shopping, Mosman Park Train Station, Cottesloe Beach and the heart of Fremantle are all also within a very, very close proximity of your front doorstep. Now this is a lifestyle you well and truly deserve!
FEATURES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO;
• 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and a versatile 5th bedroom/office/living-room option upstairs
• Tiled kitchen and casual-meals area downstairs
• Stunning river and bay views from the formal dining room
• Sunken ground-floor family room with high angled ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, a burning log fireplace with a striking stone feature wall and more amazing views for you to enjoy
• Separate formal lounge room with carpet, sliding doors (off the family room), its own feature fireplace, breathtaking panoramic views and double doors that lead outside to the pool deck
• Large games/theatre room on the ground floor
• Huge carpeted upstairs master suite and adjacent retreat/office/living room/5th bedroom with carpet, a fireplace and breathtaking views to take in
• Giant carpeted 2nd upstairs bedroom with a big WIR, a lovely front balcony, city, river and inland views and a private ensuite/second bathroom comprising of a shower, toilet, vanity and heat lamps
• Massive carpeted 3rd upper-level bedroom with a huge WIR, double doors opening out on to the front balcony and another ensuite/third bathroom with a shower, toilet, vanity and heat lamps
• Downstairs 4th/guest bedroom suite with semi-ensuite access into the 4th bathroom and its bathtub, showerhead, heat lamps and two-way powder room
• Ample laundry storage space, plus external access out to the side drying courtyard
• Remote-controlled double lock-up garage – plus extra driveway parking space preceding it
• Double-door portico entrance
• Upstairs double and walk-in linen presses
• High ceilings
• Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Security-alarm system
• Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
• Wooden internal doors
• Vintage tap fittings throughout
• Two gas hot-water systems
• External under-house storage options
• Spacious 864sqm (approx.) corner block
• Side access from driveway, plus side gate to access the rear of the property from Riverview Place
• Originally built circa-1950s
Property Type: House
Land Size: 870m2
Building Size: 500m2