23 Ingles Place, BAYSWATER WA 6053
23 Ingles Place, BAYSWATER WA 6053
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Finished to perfection in every way, here is your very own slice of Paradise in a location which is second to none. At the river’s edge, with uninterrupted views extending across water and parklands, you have the sense of being away from it all, at a luxury riverside retreat, a mere 17 minutes’ drive from the City and only 10 minutes from Perth Airport. From the beautifully decked garden, or one of the huge entertaining terraces, you can sit in comfort soaking up the visual and audible delights from the array of birds, pelicans, swans and the occasional pod of dolphins gracefully passing by.
The home was designed and commissioned by its current owners with the brief being a low maintenance, easy care home, designed to be enjoyed for relaxing, making the most of the beautiful location and to take full advantage of its well-designed entertainment areas. Extensive thought has been put into the layout of the home which provides for entertaining on a grand scale with huge open plan dining and living extending to an outdoor entertaining area fully equipped to cater for a large gathering. The kitchen has been well designed with two large ovens and an oversized induction stove top. The beautifully designed granite topped Island bench extends to allow for casual dining and provides a great spot to socialise during meal preparations. The elegant kitchen extends to a very functional well equipped scullery.
The garden, with direct access to the river, is fully reticulated with an array of potted plants, providing a relaxing sanctuary where you can enjoy unwinding at the end of the day in the spa. The Master Bedroom has been designed so that you never really need to leave. With its stunning outlook to the river you can enjoy the views from the spacious balcony, your bed or even from the jet spa bath, which forms part of the open plan en- suite bathroom.
With direct access to the river from your own back gate, when feeling a little active, you can slide your kayak into the water and take a paddle up the river, or make a day of it by boat and enjoy lunch at one of the Swan Valley Restaurants, or head to Elizabeth Quay, East Perth or even Fremantle. Alternatively, you may like to enjoy the river cycle paths that can take you around the river just about as far as you choose. With a boat ramp within walking distance, your friends can visit by boat if they have left the car at home.
Despite the outstanding level of luxury and space provided by this home, the property itself is relatively low maintenance and very much a lock and leave proposition. The home comes equipped with a fully internal and perimeter security and camera system, which provides high resolution CCTV with mobile phone live access. There are even outdoor beams protecting the exterior as well as inside the home.
With so many features, this home should be inspected to be appreciated – please call me on 0411425296 at any time to arrange your private viewing.
– Open plan living featuring large dining and living
– Sitting Room
– Media Room (could be used as 5th bedroom)
– Floating staircase with laser lighting
– Exceptional Kitchen with top of the range appliances, separate scullery and feature granite benchtop/dining area
– Master Bedroom Suite with sitting area, huge balcony, walk in robe and en-suite bathroom with jet-spa bath
– 3 additional upstairs bedrooms
– 3 bathrooms (one downstairs)
– Display wine cellar with coloured feature lighting
– Floating deck to garden with feature lighting
– Under-croft Storage from garden
– Gate access from pathway to river for kayaking or fishing
– Large lockable double garage with extra storage space or small workshop
– 2 Rinnai instant hot water heaters to service both levels of the home
– Full perimeter alarm system with outdoor detection
– Comprehensive super high resolution CCTV system with mobile phone live access
– Public boat Jetty within few metres
– Kayak Slipway approx 20 metres from back garden
Property Type: House
Land Size: 417m2
Building Size: 312m2