2 Westmeath Street, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
2 Westmeath Street, NORTH FREMANTLE WA 6159
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Cutting Edge Contemporary on River's Edge
This property is perfect for a family who not only desires an abode that is architecturally sleek and seamless but one that is, at its heart, a timeless, hardworking home fit for the rough and tumble of kids and lively soirees – after all, a home is for living and this one will allow you to live well in spades.
Perfectly utilising the upside-down building technique, the home maximises your viewing time of the spectacular river and yacht club vista while offering intelligently separated living and sleeping spaces.
It works for the growing family, offering older children the space they desire but ensuring that you remain subtly connected given the thoughtful positioning of windows and staircases.
Floor to ceiling glass and bi-folds that feature in almost every room mingle the barriers between indoors and out, drawing inside abundant northern light and the foliage and gorgeousness from the gardens by Tim Davies Landscaping.
Clean lines, concrete, geometric patterns and white walls are contrasted with warmth from textural elements drawn from the accents of French Oak, raw stone and soft muted linens.
A 1960’s edge overlays the stylish decor choices adding a layer of comfort to this ultra-modern home.
The upper level, accessible via an internal and external staircases and an elevator, in isolation, could operate like a luxury apartment when, in time, the kids move on.
With fully integrated Miele appliances and raw, grey Caesarstone benchtops that stretch long, the stunning kitchen and scullery fit right into this luxurious home.
The island bench incorporates both bench-top and soft-ledge seating.
It overlooks the riverbank, the inviting concrete pool below and connects with a large alfresco space lined with customised seating and double banks of bi-folds offering all-weather flexibility.
The dreamy master suite on the second level is filled with warm light and views of the internal courtyard.
Its dressing room is generous and completed with every storage option imaginable.
Visually striking, the charcoal-tiled ensuite is decadent and adorned with premium fixtures and fittings.
There are an abundance of options for living and entertaining here, with four living spaces, two of which can convert into semi-outdoor areas.
The crisp white pool room is equipped with a wall full of concealed cabinetry and a second kitchen – think pool-side dinners without the need to schlep a thing.
Downstairs, the home has three generous secondary bedrooms designed around the activity room and an internal courtyard, bathed in northern light, planted out with mature trees and surface-ready for golf or basketball enthusiasts.
Quick mental arithmetic will tell you that this home represents extraordinary value, not forgetting its blue-chip, riverside location.
With so many quality additional features here, you’ll be giddy with excitement.
Build yourself and there is a risk, which often turns into reality, that these desirable extras are the first things to go when the budget doesn’t quite stretch.
Riverstone are open to negotiating favourable, flexible rent-back options.
– 510 m2 block in prime riverfront North Fremantle, steps from the river and short walk to Leighton Beach
– Concrete swimming pool with Chemigem
– Custom built joinery in study, activity, pool and living rooms and alfresco areas
– Bespoke external staircase with open tread steel
– Bespoke internal solid French Oak timber staircase with feature timber wall panelling
– Space-maximising sliding, recessed doors
– Aurora Stone/Amana Stone Caesarstone benchtops
– Miele appliances including integrated Miele fridge and freezer and full height Vintec wine fridge
– Franke Impact granite sink
– Sussex and Teknobili tapware
– Hansgrohe Monsoon rain showerheads
– Freestanding oval Kado Lure bath
– LED lighting, smart wired and pre-wiring for audio
– Security intercom with colour camera and monitor and security system
– Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Double glazed doors and windows
– Easy Glide Elevator by Grant Elevators
– Double garage with lift access
– Flexico storage and flooring in garage
– Alucabond cladding
Copy this link to view a video of this property
11/1 Freeman Loop, NORTH FREMANTLE
BEACHSIDE LEIGHTON SUB-PENTHOUSE. VIEWS FOREVER!