2/11 Brown Street, EAST PERTH WA 6004
2/11 Brown Street, EAST PERTH WA 6004
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
PREMIUM WATERFRONT LIVING
Located on the third level of East Perth’s landmark ‘Mardalup’ development, this sumptuous apartment boasts an unparalleled level of finish and breathtaking views across the Swan River, capturing Matagarup Bridge, Optus Stadium and verdant green parklands.
Offering three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and a triple car garage, this sprawling, absolute riverfront residence provides a total of 524sqm, comprising a 363sqm internal living area and a massive 123sqm wraparound balcony. This superb entertaining zone features a deluxe built-in kitchen and BBQ and glass balustrading to maximise the spectacular views. Expansive sliding glass stacker doors seamlessly connect the indoor and outdoor living spaces, creating an incredible feeling of interconnectedness.
Redefining apartment living, the family-sized, north-east facing residence includes a fully sound-proofed theatre, an office and temperature/humidity controlled wine cellar and fully-tiled luxury ensuites. The sophisticated entertainer’s kitchen showcases a suite of premium integrated European appliances, a spacious walk-in pantry and a sleek island breakfast bar. In the opulent master suite, you’ll find a massive walk-in dressing room and resort-style ensuite, complete with a freestanding bathtub, twin vanities, a frameless shower and a separate WC and bidet.
Enjoy soaring ceilings, light-filled bedrooms and living spaces and exquisite attention to detail throughout, including American White Oak flooring and solid timber cabinetry, imported floor and wall tiling, a Sonos sound system, and recessed ceilings featuring LED backlighting.
It is immediately apparent that no expense was spared in designing and crafting what are undoubtedly Perth’s most refined, elegant apartments. The developer achieved their vision to create a generous, luxurious waterfront home that didn’t compromise on quality or size. The boutique building is home to just six luxury residences, with two per floor plus the incredible two-storey penthouse occupying the top two floors.
Brand new, this apartment includes premium display furnishings and is eligible for foreign and local buyers without restriction. Nowhere else in Perth will you find a remotely comparable product in this price range.
The absolute waterfront position at the entrance to Claisebrook Cove overlooks the Burswood entertainment precinct, including Crown Resort and Towers, Optus Stadium and the iconic Matagarup Bridge. Day or night, the views from this magnificent apartment are captivating. Explore local cafes lining the Claisebrook Cove inlet and surrounding East Perth enclave, stroll across Matagarup Bridge for more entertainment at the Crown complex and Optus Stadium for concerts and footy games.
Enjoy a premium riverside lifestyle like no other – come home to Mardalup.
Features include, but are not limited to:
• Absolute waterfront apartment in the landmark ‘Mardalup’ luxury apartment development in East Perth
• Breathtaking north-east facing views capturing the Swan River, Matagarup Bridge, Optus Stadium and parklands
• 3 huge bedrooms with luxurious, fully tiled ensuite bathrooms with underfloor heating
• Massive master suite with dressing room and resort-style ensuite including a freestanding oval bathtub and heated towel rail
• Customised walk-in and built-in robes
• Secure 38sqm 3-car garage
• Total area 524sqm – 363sqm internal living area
• Honed Travertine flooring to entry, powder, study and laundry
• American White Oak flooring with acoustic underlay
• Huge 123sqm ‘liveable’ wraparound balcony with cedar lining and a built-in luxury kitchen including a Ferguson BBQ
• Engineered stone and marble benchtops
• Sound-proofed theatre room (double brick, insulated walls)
• Heated flooring to the bathrooms
• Fully customised office with solid timber desks, cabinetry and glass shelving
• Extensive stacking doors with extra thick insulated ‘comfort glass’
• Premium imported floor and wall tiling
• Sleek built-in gas fireplace
• Recessed ceilings with dimmable LED downlights and Shadowline cornices
• Ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Integrated European appliances – including Gaggenau induction cooktop & wall ovens, Miele fridge/freezer and dishwasher
• Spacious walk-in pantry
• Integrated Miele washer and dryer in the laundry
• Sonos surround sound system with built-in indoor and outdoor speakers
• Electric storage hot water system with heat ring technology
• Insulated plumbing (acoustic lagging)
• Temperature and humidity-controlled wine cellar
• Frameless showers and balustrading
• Internal alarm system and AV Intercom
• C-Bus Home Automation System
• 12-person lift with coded security access
• Absolute waterfront, overlooking Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River
• 770m to Matagarup Bridge
• 1.3km to the Camfield Bar
• 1.4km to Optus Stadium
• 1.3km to Trinity College
• 2.2km to Mercedes College
• 400m to the Royal Hotel
• 50m to Mardalup Park
• 70m to Brown St Basketball Courts
• 1.8km to Perth CBD
• 2.4km to Elizabeth Quay
• 2.2km to the Crown entertainment complex
• 950m to Claisebrook Station
Rates Per Annum (Approx):
Strata: $3,908.70 per quarter
Property Type: Apartment
Building Size: 524m2