199 Silverwood Road, METRICUP WA 6280
199 Silverwood Road, METRICUP WA 6280 AUS
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Priced to sell - Great income and looking good...
Sales are increasing, solid bookings already in for the coming year, the feedback is great and now with the new BAL conditions you won’t be able to build unique forest cottages like these anymore…
If you want a comprehensive and quick break down of why this property could be the right one for you, give me a call.
This is your opportunity to acquire a great 4×2 modern house with a swimming pool and large shed on 99.5 acres AND achieve the Lifestyle Change through the additional benefit that the four forest cottages, an event venue, camping ground and nine acres of vineyards, with a producer’s licence, will bring with this established business of Silversprings Cottages, Weddings & Wine and a business that comes with a healthy amount of future bookings!
The owners produce the Silversprings wine range and have a large number of outlets that they supply to. These numbers have have increased for 2019/20.
After 25 years of being on the property and building up the business organically, the owners, with the children now left home, are looking at the next stage in their lives. The property has just been awarded the Booking.com “Guest Review Awards 2018” achieving a score of 9.1/10, so this business is not slowing down!
So what do I mean when I say “the Lifestyle Change”? If you are looking to get out of the smoke and head to the South West (as I myself has recently done, so any questions please ask!) you need to consider a number of factors from location, schools, amenities and so on, but one of the biggest considerations is work and an income and this is where you get the “Package” with this property. You walk into a business that is up and running with advance bookings till 2020!
In considering your offer you need to break down the components to work out the numbers. In this purchase you get the following: (not excluding)
Part A: Home and land
1. 99.5 acres of land in a great location in the MR wine region with a mix of forest and pasture
2. A modern 4 x 2 home with a pool, outside entertaining room and an office
3. A large 21×7 m shed
4. A large spring fed dam
5. 5KVA electric solar system
Part B: The Business Components
6. 1 x 1 bed spa cottage (sleeps 2)
7. 2 x 2 bed spa cottage (sleeps 4)
8. 1 x 3 bed farmers Cottage (sleeps 8)
9. 1 x Eco tent event venue (seats up to 110 ppl) + toilet block, showers, cool room, etc.
10. 1 x 12 bay camp site (10 events/yr)
11. 1 x 9 acre Vinyard (4.5ac Sauvignon Blanc, 2.5ac Semillon & 2ac Shiraz)
12. 1 x Producers Licence
13. 1 x 12x6m shed (with a 6x6m wine storage cool room)
14. 1 x 18 KW automatic back-up generator
15. All the plant and machinery you need to run the property & business
16. A comprehensive handover & assistance from the current owners
+ many extras..
If you would like to know more information on the property or would like to organise a private tour of this incredible property then please call me, Phill Cronin, on 0406 486 575 anytime.
Property Type: House
Land Size: 402700m2