19 Owston Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
19 Owston Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
|Price||Expressions of Interest|
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY.MIND-BOGGLING VIEWS!
Proudly, we present Illogan, a remarkable property offering some of the most spectacular views available in the State, set on Mosman Park’s exclusive cliff-tops.
Unrivalled 180 degree expanses of the Swan River, Perth city skyline and Darling Scarp are in view.
This 1,798m2 double-block, on two separate land titles, has a full-sized tennis court, massive swimming pool and multiple living spaces all capturing the sublime views.
Everything the modern, privileged family could desire is here.
The current owners need to downsize, otherwise they’d gladly stay forever.
The home having been the centre point to decades of blissful family memories.
The front elevation conjures a sense of grandeur with the solid, plantation-style home sitting proudly at the end of a long U-shaped driveway. White rendered walls, blue shutters, white wooden double front door with huge iron knobs adding to the effect.
With a timeless and functional design, the interior is up-to-date with fresh paint, carpet and window treatments in classy neutrals.
An expansive outlook to the river and swimming pool can be enjoyed from the light-filled kitchen with wrap-around granite bench tops.
European appliances, two sinks, walk-in pantry and counter-top seating ensures this will be a popular place to gather.
Open-plan casual dining and family room offers an inclusive living environment with French doors spilling onto alfresco areas with breathtaking views and an inviting central fireplace.
Aerial-like is the only way to describe the feeling from the incredible games/billiard room.
Floor-to-ceiling glass frames wide river views that are truly mesmerising.
Balcony access on all sides draw in beautiful summer breezes and make entertaining easy.
A third flexible space, with powder room, a fireplace with a wood burning
stove and access to its own balcony, is also on this level.
It could be a playroom, rumpus room, technology room or bedroom.
The options are endless it can morph with you as your family’s needs change.
Upstairs, the enormous master bedroom has walls of built-in wardrobes, plush carpet and block-out drapes.
Be uplifted as you lay in bed watching the sunrise over the escarpment and the ever-changing river spectacle.
Step out to the adjoining east-facing balcony and soak in the swoon-worthy panorama.
Generous secondary bedrooms with spectacular vistas have built-in wardrobes, one with a built-in desk and balcony access and the other with an ensuite.
There is also a study/bedroom/adult’s retreat offering ocean views to Rottnest to the west and a stunning river vista to the east.
On the lower level, you will find an outstanding self-contained guest annexe with sensational views.
Equipped with a bathroom, including corner spa, kitchenette and separate entrance, your guests will be in heaven.
Adjacent to this is a temperature controlled wine cellar.
Totally private and perched over cliffs, the sparkling pool gives swimmers the ultimate view.
A better Summer holiday destination will be hard to find!
Generous hardstand parking is available for cars and boats down the long stretches of driveway, plus a double carport.
An incredibly special abode in a tightly held locale.
Enjoy an unparalleled lifestyle now with endless potential for you or future generations to take this exquisite property to the next level.
– 5 bedrooms plus 1 bedroom separate guest accommodation
– Subdivision/development potential, with two separate titles
– Wide block with access from Owston and Saunders Streets
– Twin, double-gates from entry with long, sweeping U-shaped drive way
– Protected wrap-around balconies and alfresco areas on all levels
– Light from view-filled windows engulfs the home
– Massive games room with regulation-size billiard table plus additional lounge and dining
– Full-sized reticulated flood-lit grass tennis court
– Huge, fenced chlorinated concrete swimming pool, with Chemigem and pool room
– ADT Security, perimeter and internal sensors, zoning and three monitors
– Ducted Daiken reverse cycle air-conditioning (x2 units)
– Daiken temperature-controlled wine cellar for 1000+ bottles
– Excellent storage
– Built-in cabinetry and bookcases
– Pot belly wood stoves x 2 and open wood fireplace
– Original character features
– gleaming floor boards, ceiling and cornice detailing
– Stiebel Elton energy efficient gas hot water heat pump generator
– Neff 4-burner induction cooktop and double oven
– Ducted vacuum system
– Rainbird reticulation
– DMS film on eastern windows for thermal control and privacy