14 Prince Albert Court, MOUNT CLAREMONT WA 6010
14 Prince Albert Court, MOUNT CLAREMONT WA 6010
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Viewing by appointment
The jewel in the crown… Perfectly positioned in one of Mt Claremont’s most exclusive and tightly held enclaves, 14 Prince Albert Court is a spectacular, exceptionally spacious, single storey residence nestled quietly into the hillside overlooking John XXIII playing fields and the city skyline.
With multiple open plan areas, generous bedrooms, modern kitchen and bathrooms, fabulous outdoor entertaining spaces, pristine pool and lovely gardens, this simply magnificent family home epitomizes carefree Australian living at its best.
Characterised by generous proportions and exceptional family appeal, a versatile and intuitive floor plan is designed for flexible functionality and inspired separation of space, striking the perfect balance between relaxed family living and stylish entertaining.
Elevated above the cul-de-sac, and set in lush, tropical gardens, the beautiful timber and limestone exterior reflects the grace, serenity and calm that envelops this captivating Indonesian inspired home.
A wrought iron gate secures the portico which opens into a lovely high ceilinged formal entrance. A large office or 5th bedroom sits at the front, opening to the terrace with the thoughtfully considered children’s wing extending along the western side of the home. All 3 fabulous bedrooms are oversized, with custom double desks, bookcases and fitted built in robes. Bedroom 2 has its own en-suite, and the two other bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom. There’s also a large TV/games room/teenage retreat that opens to the verandah and pool area.
Set away from family living areas, the heavenly master bedroom is an oasis of tranquillity – a classically neutral palette with gorgeous carpet underfoot, elegant recessed ceiling and two sets of French doors opening to private terraces, perfect spots to relax, read a book and just enjoy the solitude. There’s a large walk in robe with triple height rails and generous en-suite with deep bath, double vanity, walk in shower and separate WC.
Glass double doors open into magnificent, sundrenched open plan family spaces – high ceilings and walls of glass cascade glorious natural light inwards, emphasizing seamless connections to outdoor entertaining spaces. A statement hand-crafted limestone fireplace anchors formal living and dining areas; at the opposite end, a more intimate living space and large modern kitchen with beautiful solid Tasmanian Oak cabinetry, black granite counters, breakfast bar seating, freestanding Ilve range with gas cook top, double drawer Fisher Paykel dishwasher and large walk in pantry.
Doors from both living areas open to a spectacular limestone paved alfresco with cedar lined cathedral ceilings overlooking the playing fields, bushland and the city. The integrated BBQ and wok burner make outdoor dining a breeze! Decking extends towards the rear of the garden to beautiful stepped, landscaped limestone terraces and impressive 3 level limestone Indonesian temple waterfall whilst a fabulous palm tree takes pride of place amongst manicured garden beds and rolling lawns. There’s a magnificent 14x7m solar heated L-shaped pool, big enough to exercise in and the perfect place for the kids to play.
An absolute winner in the lifestyle stakes, this exceptionally spacious, stylish and family focused home is brilliantly located next to the gate at John XXIII, close to the beach, HBF Stadium, Bold Park, Claremont Quarter, the city and Subiaco.
• Welcoming wide return verandah
• Formal entrance hall
• Beautiful high gloss Brushbox floors
• Large office/5th bedroom with French doors to verandah
• Generous family living with hand-crafted limestone fireplace, floor to ceiling glass and doors out to alfresco
• Spacious dining area
• Modern kitchen with Tasmanian Oak cabinetry and black granite counters
• Master bedroom with large fitted walk in robe and spacious en-suite
• Second bedroom with custom double desk, built in robes, en-suite
• Third and fourth bedrooms with custom double desks, built in robes
• Jack and Jill bathroom with walk in shower, bath, vanity
• Separate WC
• TV/games room/teenage retreat opening to verandah and pool
• Cedar lined vaulted ceiling alfresco
• Café blinds
• Outdoor speakers
• BBQ/wok burner to alfresco
• Decked terrace
• Landscaped stepped limestone terraces
• Limestone 3 level Indonesian inspired waterfall
• Sparkling L-shaped pool with coloured LED lighting and solar heating
• Secure auto double garage with easy access dust proof attic storage above
• Ducted vacuum
• Ducted reverse cycle a/c with individual room controls
• Security alarm
• Fully reticulated
Property Type: House
Land Size: 1190m2
6 Teslin Road, MOUNT CLAREMONT
ALL ABOUT FAMILY - EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY RESIDENCE IN PRIME ELEVATED LOCATION