14 Blackwall Reach Parade, BICTON WA 6157
14 Blackwall Reach Parade, BICTON WA 6157
NEW PRICE - FANTASTIC VALUE
A revered Bicton address in one of Perth’s most prestigious, tightly held enclaves is the exclusive setting for this unparalleled family residence with mesmerizing river views across to Chidley Point and beyond.
A masterpiece of restrained architecture; the simplicity of style accentuates the modern luxury, timeless elegance and refined sophistication of this magnificent riverside sanctuary. Exceptional design is complemented by beautifully considered finishes created from West Australian Blackbutt, travertine, glass, Mongolian sandstone, limestone feature walls and commercial grade doors and windows.
“Build completed 2008” – Constructed over two levels, the home reaches out to the river with dramatic walls of floor to ceiling glass at every turn, framing picture perfect Swan River vistas. The arresting symmetry of the home is enriched by immaculate landscaped grounds and captivating river views.
Characterised by grand proportions, sundrenched interiors and unrivalled family appeal, a versatile and intuitive floorplan is designed for flexible functionality and inspired separation of space, striking the perfect balance between relaxed family living and luxurious entertaining. Abundant natural light cascades into classically elegant, generously proportioned interiors, emphasizing seamless connections to spectacular outdoor entertaining spaces.
Vast living and entertaining spaces extend over two floors; at ground level, a self-contained apartment or teenage retreat with 2 generous bedrooms, study/reading area, modern bathroom, expansive living/games room spilling out to a decked verandah via a wall of sliding doors, and a large well-equipped kitchen/bar with a suite of Miele appliances.
Upper level living and dining areas area are perfectly zoned and integrated, ideal for both intimate gatherings and large-scale entertaining. Walls of glass cascade glorious sunlight inwards and huge sliding doors connect to a magnificent riverside balcony. Paved in Mongolian sandstone, with cedar lined cathedral ceiling, limestone walls with frameless glass balustrading, sunscreen roller blinds and automated louvres, it delivers lavish entertaining with awe-inspiring Swan River views as the spectacular backdrop.
The sleek, superbly appointed kitchen features pale Caesarstone counters, banks of white drawers, a statement Caesarstone and solid wood island with casual seating, a suite of Miele appliances including double pyrolytic ovens and a separate supersized butler’s pantry/wet kitchen.
A heavenly suite of rooms forms a private retreat – a haven of tranquility and sanctuary for adults. Generously proportioned and flooded with light, the blissful master bedroom with sitting area has floor to ceiling sliding doors opening to a sunny terrace overlooking the river. There’s a substantial fitted dressing room, exquisite travertine bathroom and adjacent large study or nursery.
Towards the rear is a skillfully designed children’s wing. Three large bedrooms with fitted built in robes, two with desks, a sumptuous marble bathroom and second luxury bathroom, anchored by a vast central living/games/entertainment room. Floor to ceiling sliding doors open to the sublime wet edge heated pool with a stunning statement Archistone feature wall and waterfall, spa deck, outdoor shower and WC.
Additionally, there’s a huge fully automated 4 car garage (169sqm), plus large wine cellar/store and second vast storeroom (60sqm total).
14 Blackwall Reach. Privileged, private and exclusive. A prestigious riverside residence in a class of its own, designed on a rare scale; an exceptional home for those who appreciate excellence and luxury.
Comprehensive appointments include:
– Total living area of 670sqm plus 150sqm verandah
– 160sqm pool
– 4 car garage 169sqm plus two store rooms (60sqm)
– Ducted Daikin reverse cycle a/c to main living areas over both floors
– Additional split system reverse cycle a/c to bedrooms & ceiling system to children’s
living room/games room
– Pilkington Comfort Plus glazing and commercial grade frames
– Ceiling fans
– Heated floors to bathrooms
– Security camera including pool areas
– Multiroom audio & surround system to games room
– Automated blockout and sunscreen blinds integrated to C-Bus
– Automated louvres to westside balcony integrated to C-Bus
– Plantation shutters to bedrooms and study
– West Australian Blackbutt floors
– Mongolian sandstone tiles to balcony
– Kitchen with Miele appliances, Quasar rangehood
– Laundry with floor to ceiling storage
– Wet edge pool with infloor cleaning system, heat pump, BADU swim jets, multicolour lights
– Bore reticulated
– Poured concrete driveway
– 20kW Fronius inverter, Smartmeter for online monitoring of power production vs consumption
– Back-up generator power
– Low running cost home despite the size , as there is modern Heatpump for ho…
Property Type: House