12E/16 Kings Park Avenue, CRAWLEY WA 6009
12E/16 Kings Park Avenue, CRAWLEY WA 6009
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
THE HIGH LIFE!
HOME OPEN SATURDAY 24TH OCTOBER 12:00-12:30PM
Stunningly situated high up on the 12th floor of the secure “Strathearn” complex, and boasting breathtaking Swan River and majestic tree-lined views from either side, this elegant and spacious, luxuriously renovated and modernised with no expense spared, 190sqm, 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, 2 car garaging apartment, is an absolute gem! Enjoy a unique and privileged lifestyle on the edge of iconic Kings Park and the Swan River.
From the moment you step foot inside the apartment, you are greeted by a massive carpeted open-plan formal-lounge, dining and living room, a covered balcony and an all-encompassing panorama of the city over Kings Park, the river, South Perth, the Raffles hotel at Applecross and picturesque Crawley Bay. This expansive space and the panoramic views are two signature features of Strathearn apartments, particularly from the higher levels.
This apartment has not only been finished to the highest specification, the floor plan has also been modified to create a truly unique home. The dining room connects to a beautifully-tiled sunroom and kitchen/meals area through a set of gorgeous double French doors, to reveal city-skyline views over the top of the awesome, seemingly endless Kings Park greenery. An abundance of northern light pours into the home from this side. Part of the comprehensive renovations included premium new double glassing on the northern side.
The kitchen features the treetop aspect, alongside ample storage options, a Shaws Classic sink, sublime built-in display cabinetry and sparkling Caesar Stone bench tops and splashbacks. A hot and cold-water “Zip” tap, integrated Miele microwave, oven, Induction-cooktop appliances, and an integrated fridge-freezer combination leaves you wanting for nothing.
A built-in casual dining table is great for either a relaxed bite, or studying/working on the computer, adding further functionality to the kitchen.
A cleverly-concealed European-style laundry comes off the kitchen, comprising of ample storage, a Shaws Classic wash trough, washing machine and dryer.
The quality continues through to the bathrooms as well as the fully-tiled powder room, all of which have been impressively renovated. Two of the bedrooms have full, premium ensuites. with a toilet, rain shower and Caesar Stone vanities.
The third bedroom is currently configured as an office/library/lounge and enjoys sweeping river views.
There are only two apartments per floor with no common walls as they are separated by the lifts and fire escapes. The result is a very quiet, very secure home. Airconditioned with both ducted and a split unit, as well as the ability to open windows and have a delightful cross breeze, your year-round comfort is assured.
The spectacular views to the park and the river are here to stay. Under current town planning provisions, they cannot be built out.
Conveniently close to everything from the Perth CBD which is only eight minutes away, to the University of Western Australia just three minutes away, the finest private and public schools Perth has to offer and the heart of the western-suburbs’ shopping, restaurant and café precincts, all nearby.
Set on a HUGE 5,587sqm, the common grounds include a stylishly renovated, secure lobby entrance with water feature. Manicured, reticulated and impeccably landscaped lawns and gardens with a series of enchanting walkways, two separate salt water and fresh water swimming pools and two communal recreation “cabana” areas with their own alfresco spaces, ideal for either sun-downers or pool side and gatherings.
Ample under-cover visitor-parking bays and off-street parking will be apricated by your visitors. Two generous sized car bays in the secure remote-controlled gated undercroft garage are for you, as well as a designated basement storage area.
12E Strathearn offers a premium apartment lifestyle in one of the most iconic locations. We look forward to showing you in person just how special this is.
• Private solid brick internal walls, very well-insulated for sound and temperature
• 90% garden coverage to complex
• Quality kitchen and laundry space with stunning Kings Park views
• Carpeted living spaces and bedrooms, inclusive of the master suite and a versatile 3rd bedroom/study with a bookcase and awe-inspiring panoramic river views
• Ample built-in robe space to the 2nd/guest bedroom also, complete with double French doors leading through to the kitchen and a fully-tiled ensuite/main bathroom with a large shower, a Caesar Stone vanity and a toilet
• Renovated bathrooms and Powder rooms
• Outdoor balcony overlooking the river, yacht clubs, foreshore UWA and surrounding suburb
• Daikin ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning system
• Split-system air-conditioning
• A/V intercom system
• Feature decorative ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
• Premium quality curtains and drapes
• Foxtel connectivity
• Two fire doors – one off the balcony and the other off the storage cupboard in the kitchen
• CCTV security cameras around the complex
• Secure access
• Communal complex swimming-pool and cabana/entertaining areas in the gated garden
• Two secure under-cover parking spaces
• Visitor-parking bays, plus allocated storage available
• Additional off-road parking options for guests on Kings Park Avenue
• Walking distance to the Zamia Café in Kings Park for coffee and a fabulous full menu
• Grocery shopping is incredibly easy with delivery direct to your kitchen benchtop from Coles or Woolworths online shopping
• Alternatively, you can choose from fantastic shopping only a few minutes away in Subiaco or Nedlands – both very convenient.
COUNCIL RATES: $2,504.55 pa
STRATA RATES: $3,297.75 pq
WATER RATES: $1,499.87 pa
Property Type: House
Land Size: 190m2
Building Size: 190m2