128 West Coast Terrace, TRIGG WA 6029
128 West Coast Terrace, TRIGG WA 6029
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Luxurious Beachfront Residence
The epitome of coastal lifestyle living in Perth, is this newly built 2020 exclusive residence. This superbly detailed, marvellously scaled 6 bedroom 3 bathroom home rich in craftsmanship has been meticulously designed and inspired by the owner’s decades of worldly travels.
Custom built with the finest materials, the ocean-filled rooms with multiple terraces showcasing the 180 degree ‘Port-to-Island-to Harbour’ views are ideally suited to major entertaining, and a supremely gracious lifestyle with amazing unobstructed ocean views to the north, south and west. Walk through a perfectly capitulating Mediterranean landscaped front yard and turquoise sparkling swimming pool, to enter a gracing wonderful floor plan home with exceptional high ceilings, to experience well over 700 square metres of impeccable space.
The residence is absolute unparalleled perfection. Enveloped by spectacular sunset vistas, the ground-floor grand-master suite with unobstructed oceans views from every aspect rivals any deluxe ocean suite anywhere in the world is to be seen to be believed.
A true gem for the most refined buyer stands an impressive chef’s dream kitchen and island bench, incorporating high-end Miele appliances and top-of-the-line exquisite fixtures wrapped in Caesar Stone ‘supernatural-ultra’, and the service offerings of an in-built catering lift, walk-through pantry and preparation bench area which all assist to invigorate the creation of those gourmet meals.
The exceptional large open-plan ocean-facing lounge and dining area along with the custom design European solid timber herringbone flooring, compliments meticulously the formal living fire place, bar beverage and siting areas, and the seamless transitional areas of the elegant bathroom, guest-bedroom, theatre room and study activity area on the upper-level.
The home’s unprecedented sea-view terrace entertains every day the finest of sunsets with the ability of a stunning outdoor sea-view built-in barbecue and terrace dining area; or choose to use the marble-clad outdoor gas fire pit too warmly lay around with a wine is all part of this true dream to utilise the four seasons of the year.
This is the rarest of rare homes in Perth. Located on one of the most undervalued ocean fronting streets in Australia, that can capture any opportunity arising from coastal lifestyle living either from entering the beaches via the nearby underpass access, or the short 5 -10 minute drive to the finest major shopping precincts, dining, private schools, and community leisure facilities this location has to offer.
• Bahamas-Style design white-tiled Elemental roof
• Soaring 3m high ceilings and automated shear / curtain window treatments
• Solid 19mm European oak herringbone timber floors
• Travertine stone floored terraces with stairs to ground level
• Optiview ultra-clear balcony and pool-balustrade glazing
• 9m x 3m concrete gas-heat pool with advanced filtration systems
• Dual concealed Miele dishwashers
• Dual Miele ovens and Miele range-hood, steam and microwave ovens
• Miele five-burner gas cooktop
• Cavalier Bremworth 100% New Zealand wool carpet
• Outdoor shower
• Shopper’s dumbwaiter
• Caesar Stone bench tops
• Imported marble stone flooring throughout the downstairs area
• Smart-wired throughout – including CAT-6, NBN internet and Foxtel connectivity
• Reverse-cycle ducted and individually-zoned bedroom air-conditioning systems
• SONOS surround-sound amplifier entertainment system with speakers
• Alarm system with HDCVI CCTV camera network
• A/V intercom system with pin-code access to the remote driveway gate
• Architectural commercial external-render coating
• Automated reticulated gardens
• Commercial-graded bituminised driveway
• 769sqm block
• Ample driveway parking space
Property Type: House
Land Size: 769m2