12 Swan Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
12 Swan Street, MOSMAN PARK WA 6012
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Secure One or Two Luxury Residences - Rare Opportunity
With family properties of such calibre in unprecedented demand, William Porteous Properties proudly presents an opportunity to secure either one or two architect-designed executive residences.
This four-bedroom, three-bathroom family home, and its immediate neighbour at 1a Solomon Street are available to purchase individually or as a premium dual offering – an ideal prospect for overseas and/or multi-generational families. The two properties feature an almost identical floorplan and specification and adjoin via an internal garden gate.
The oversized cedar entry door is framed by native hibiscus and reticulated, easy-care gardens. Natural light fills the central hallway, where solid timber flooring leads first to a spacious formal living room, then to the expansive, open-plan family and dining area.
Wall-to-wall glass bi-fold doors connect the North-facing interior and outdoor spaces almost seamlessly, so you can enjoy entertaining no matter the season. The sun-drenched terrace, lawn area and timber pergola offer the perfect spot for relaxing, and entertaining family and guests.
The beautifully appointed luxury kitchen features a suite of integrated Miele appliances, including an under-bench electric oven, 4-burner gas cooktop and a dishwasher. The extensive sleek cabinetry, soft-closing drawers and pantry provide ample storage, with plenty more available in the adjacent laundry. The engineered stone waterfall benches and glass splashbacks will impress the most discerning home chefs.
The North-facing downstairs primary bedroom suite boasts a customised walk-through robe, and a deluxe ensuite with a large frameless shower and stone-topped vanity. Alternatively, offer this resort-style suite as accommodation for your guests, and enjoy the second luxury master retreat on the upper level, complete with a private balcony and leafy views.
The two remaining upstairs bedrooms are generously proportioned, with plush carpets, built-in robes, and serviced by the impressive family bathroom, complete with a bathtub and frameless shower with a ceiling-mounted rainhead. A huge activity/retreat provides a third internal living area, separated from the adult retreat by an oversized glass pivot door.
Exceptional finishes, ‘lock-and-leave’ convenience and the premium blue-chip location make this a highly desirable opportunity for the busy or multi-generational family. Stroll to the Gill Street Cafe, restaurants on Glyde Street, St Hilda’s Anglican School, Iona Presentation College and Mosman Park Station, and enjoy close proximity to South Cottesloe Beach Freshwater Bay. Secure one or both executive residences by contacting Andrew Porteous on 0488 118 687.
• 4 bed, 3.5 bath executive residence
• Two main bedroom suites (upper suite with a private balcony)
• Double lock-up garage with shoppers’ entrance and store area
• Solid timber flooring throughout the lower level living and traffic areas
• Luxury kitchen with Miele appliances and stone benchtops
• Extensive built-in robes and cabinetry
• Double roller blinds and quality drapes throughout
• Paved terrace with generous lawn area and timber pergola
• Low maintenance, reticulated gardens
• Three internal living areas plus a study nook
• Double linen cupboards x 2
• Premier blue-chip locale on Peppermint Grove border
• 670m walk to St Hilda’s Anglican School
• 700m walk to Mosman Park Primary School
• 550m to Iona Presentation College
• 920m to Freshwater Bay
• 980m to Bay View Park
• 830m to Mosman Park Station
• 600m to Glyde Street shops and restaurants
• 1.2km to South Cottesloe Beach
• 800m to Cottesloe Central Shopping Centre
• 100m to Gill Street Cafe
Closing Date Sale. All offers presented by Tuesday 5pm 24th May *Unless sold prior*
Property Type: House
1A Solomon Street, MOSMAN PARK
Unique Opportunity to Secure One or Two Luxury Residences