100 Tyrell Street, NEDLANDS WA 6009
100 Tyrell Street, NEDLANDS WA 6009
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
Charming Residential Estate Paris End of Nedlands
A revered Nedlands address is the exclusive setting for this unique and distinctive estate; an elegant, restrained, timeless European influenced family residence distinguished by its rustic ochre render, colonnades, whitewashed window frames, timber shutters and terracotta roof tiles, nestled within formal landscaped gardens showcasing manicured hedging, rolling lawn, flowering lavender bushes and stately Italian cypress trees.
Outstanding design and uncompromising attention to detail is complemented by enduring, considered, consistent finishes to set an exceptional standard in refinement, sophistication and luxury with gleaming jarrah floorboards in formal rooms, travertine underfoot in open plan family areas, beautiful travertine staircase and bathrooms, ornate plasterwork, butterscotch and pewter hued granites, timber French doors and sash windows and elaborate wrought ironwork.
Striking interiors feature grandly proportioned, beautifully balanced spaces at every turn; a heavenly symphony of graceful formal, casual and entertaining areas spilling effortlessly to breathtaking poolside and outdoor terraces. Impressively spacious rooms flow from the spectacular entry foyer – an elegant formal lounge anchored by a travertine fireplace and adjoining dining room with plenty of space for extended family and friends, vast custom study, blissful guest bedroom with travertine en-suite and separate entrance, gorgeous, sundrenched open plan farmhouse kitchen and family living room with five French doors set into the gently curving wall, perfectly positioned to watch the kids playing in the pool!
The superbly-appointed modern kitchen boasts teak cabinetry and granite counters with breakfast bar seating, SMEG freestanding stove and rangehood, Miele dishwasher and vast walk in pantry.
The upper floor hosts abundant sleeping accommodation – the magnificent master suite is grandly proportioned with large walk in robe and lovely east facing balcony offering wonderful city views and river glimpses. The exquisite travertine en-suite is an oasis of tranquility and calm with a deep, Roman style, mosaic tile bath and soothing double shower. Secondary bedrooms are generous with large built in robes, one also features a charming balcony with leafy outlook over the street.
Glorious established northern aspect gardens grace the residence and offer an array of spaces for relaxing, entertaining and play with a poolside alfresco terrace, multiple decked areas, raised lawns for the kids to play and an outdoor kitchen with dining under a timber pergola. The secure, two car garage, accessed via street front, cedar automatic gates, has polished concrete floors and a timber lined ceiling, doubling as a fabulous alfresco area/dance floor for large parties.
Perfectly in harmony with the demands of modern life, this spectacular home is completed to a fastidious standard, yet beyond the magnificence lies easy-going, relaxed liveability for an enviable lifestyle in this glorious riverside suburb.
• Large landholding 809sqm
• European influenced family estate
• City views from master bedroom and en-suite
• Formal landscaped front gardens
• Custom arched double timber and leadlight entry doors
• Vast formal entry foyer
• Wide jarrah floorboards
• Ornate plasterwork
• Travertine to open plan family living, staircase, upper hallway, laundry
• Large home office with custom desks/cabinetry overlooking beautiful front gardens, French doors opening to rear deck
• Guest bedroom with private entrance
• Dual access en-suite with travertine floors and walls, timber cabinetry, granite counters, shower, heated towel rail, WC
• Formal living room with travertine fireplace surround, jarrah mantlepiece, gas fire
• Formal dining room
• Open plan family room with lime-washed timber ceiling, in-ceiling speakers, 5 French doors set in curved wall
• Farmhouse style kitchen with teak cabinetry, granite counters, breakfast bar seating, SMEG freestanding oven, rangehood, Miele dishwasher, vast walk in pantry
• Large understairs store/wine cellar
• Laundry with timber cabinetry, granite counter, space for underbench washer and dryer, storage, access door
• Granite staircase and upper hallway
• Huge main suite with large walk in robe, doors out to east facing balcony with city views and river glimpses
• Travertine en-suite with deep, Roman style mosaic tile bath, double shower, double vanity with stone counter, timber cabinetry, heated towel rail, WC behind nib wall
• King size bedroom with built in robes, door out to balcony
• Queen size bedroom with built in robes
• Travertine bathroom with double vanity, granite counter, bath, shower, heated towel rail
• Separate WC
• Rinnai water temperature controls to bathrooms
• Ducted zoned reverse cycle a/c
• Split system reverse cycle a/c
• Pristine pool with mosaic water feature, alfresco poolside terrace, multiple decking, raised lawns
• Outdoor kitchen with BBQ set in granite, timber cabinetry, sink, alfresco dining under timber pergola
• Double garage with custom doors, polished concrete floors, timber-lined ceiling
• Workshop/store and Shed
Rates (approx.) p/a
City of Nedlands: $4,648.50
Water Corporation: $1,945.50
Property Type: House
Land Size: 809m2
Building Size: 409m2