Why You’re Better Off With Us
“When it comes to protecting your investment, experience matters.”
Our knowledge and experience – some individuals have more than 30 years of experience.
Our team is stable, other agencies change property managers frequently.
We have a deep understanding of managing premium homes and vast knowledge of the requirements and expectations of clients.
We are investment-savvy (we are investors ourselves).
We provide award-winning service, communication is second to none.
We have a strong track record of achieving top prices with short days on market.
We have dedicated leasing consultants to get you the best tenants quickly.
We use the latest marketing tools, including 3D virtual tours (if requested).
The Leasing Process Summarised
Understanding your goals
- Outlining your objective
- What is most important to you
- Determining your properties key differences
Knowing the market
- Analysis of comparable rental properties in the area
- Market focus: Supply v. Demand
- Tailoring the management to fit your property and individual needs
- Complete documentation and agreements
- Discuss property preparation
Preparing for launch
- Photography and marketing collateral
- Traditional advertising
- Private viewings strategy
- Launching the property onto online platforms
- Showing the property to prospective tenants
- Monitor interest and feedback
- Collect tenant applications
- Select and approve tenants
- Negotiate to optimise weekly/fortnightly/monthly rent and terms
Once Tenant Approved
- Incoming Property Condition Report
- Key handover
- Quarterly routine inspections
- Update reports
- Coordinating and scheduling maintenance
What’s included in our service?
- Professional Photos
- 3D Tours
- Professional floorplans
- Premier listing at realestate.com.au
- Platinum listing at Domain.com.au
- Headline property on reiwa.com.au
- Advertising on Rent.com.au
- For Lease signage
- Newspaper advertising
- Property viewings
- Contract Establishment
- Compliance with legislation
Management with Complete Peace of Mind
- Thorough inspections
- Handling maintenance – high quality trades people
- Comprehensive management of your property’s maintenance
- Following up rental payments
- Handling the payments of rates/taxes etc
- Organising Landlord Protection Insurance