Kaye Maskiell brings a wealth of knowledge and maturity to her role as Licensee for William Porteous Properties.
Kaye’s qualifications include a Diploma in Real Estate (Management) and Advanced Certificate of Business (Real Estate) and her expertise covers all types of residential real estate sales and property management.
With over 20 years experience in the industry, including twelve years as the Director of her own company, Kaye has a keen eye for detail and a thorough understanding of the legalities and complexities of the of real estate.
Her calm, logical mind, experience in negotiation and a thoroughly delightful personality make her a highly valued member of a very successful team.
Skills & expertise
- Knowledgable and experienced
- Logical and level headed
- Balance in the workplace
- Keeping active – tennis & golf
- Member of the Board of the Claremont Football Club
- Past President of Royal Kings Park Tennis Club
- Long time member of the West Coast Eagles Football Club