William Porteous Properties International
INTRODUCING PETER ROBERTSON
Peter is one of the Directors of the agency William Porteous Properties. A multi-award-winning Residential Sales Specialist consistently ranked as one of the industry’s highest performers. Peter’s focus is to help you understand the market, how to best present your property, which selling strategy will serve you best, and then deliver you the best possible result in the most cost effective, timely and stress-free manner.
With his 100% client focused, value adding, results orientated mindset, Peter uses his knowledge, skills and experience to ensure you achieve your goals and have the best possible experience along the way.
As a husband and father of two young boys, he embodies old fashioned values of honesty, trust, integrity, candour and tenacity. For down time he enjoys an active lifestyle with his family and exploring new places.
Peter’s home is Perth where he lives near the beach with his family, but he has strong roots to rural Australia having spent his youth on a 700-acre farm in the Perth hills, with all the down to earth skills that that came with it. He grew up on horses, swimming, playing tennis, learning the piano, riding motorbikes, travelling all over the world with his family (his Mum is German and his Dad Australian), scuba diving, snow skiing and generally having a wonderful time. His early achievements included being the Sate School Boy Equestrian Champion.
Peter studied Geology at The University of Western Australia. Science, although interesting, was not his true calling. Post University Peter moved to Japan to study Japanese language, culture and continue his study of Karate which he’d taken up upon moving to the city at 18. He became quite fluent in Japanese and went on to earn his black belt in Go-Ju-Kai Karate.
EXPERIENCE IN PROPERTY:
After returning to Perth, Peter started his real estate career in 1994 in Perth’s Western Suburbs. Within two years he had progressed from a sales rep to a fully licensed Triennial Certificate holding Real Estate Agent with an Advanced Diploma in Business and went on to launch his own firm.
That was followed by an apprenticeship in Property Development with his father Graeme Robertson, specialising in rezoning and subdivision of residential, commercial and tourism assets, around the city and throughout regional WA, north and south. He expanded his real estate business over the next 18 years with a few mergers, acquisitions, sales and restructures along the way.
In 2012 Peter merged with long-time friend and doyen of the Real Estate Industry, William Porteous, joining William Porteous Properties, and has been a driving force within that organisation, thoroughly enjoying always learning, growing, expanding and improving how he and his team do business, ensuring that add maximum value to all their interactions.
Continuous evolution, learning and growth are essential if you have the desire and drive to be the best. Peter thrives on this and at the same time helping everyone around him on their journey.
Beyond business, giving something back to the community and those less fortunate, is part of Peter’s values. He expresses this through his philanthropic work as an active member of the local Rotary Club of Dalkeith, where once again he is working to add value in any way he can whilst absorbing as much knowledge and wisdom as possible from the incredibly successful, insightful and generous colleagues within the club and the community.
BUSINESS PRINCIPALS & KEY POINTS OF DIFFERENCE
The business of Real Estate Agency should be all about YOU. Your WHY, your WHAT and the HOW.
- WHY you want to make a change
- WHAT you want to achieve and what’s important to you through that process
- HOW we can make that happen
YOUR TOP BENEFITS in engaging Peter and his team:
1. Premium Connections: You get direct access to the highest value network in the business, locally and internationally, particularly throughout China, Malaysia, Indonesia, and India. They have been dealing in these markets or many years. Their team is multi-lingual including fluent Chinese speakers. This is enhanced by the Porteous website which has the functionality to auto-translate into your language of choice.
2. Crystal Clear Communication: You will always know exactly what is happening, why, where you stand and what your best options are, every step of the way.
3. Refined Presentation: You have at your disposal their considerable resources, knowhow, and guidance how to present your home in order to make the best first impression, without wasting time, money or effort on anything that won’t show you a return. They want to make sure your home stands out and gets the attention of the most genuine and capable buyers in the market, ahead of any competition.
4. The Right Strategy: You will be able to choose the right strategy out of all the choices available, that best suits your home, the market and what you want to achieve. They will explain all your options and help you select the one that’s right for you.
5. Skilful Negotiation: You want the best and most skilled negotiators on your team, in your corner, pushing for your success every step of the way. In the current market, you get the benefit of an experienced, skilled and knowledgeable negotiator who will always go the extra mile and leave no stone unturned.
6. Teamwork: You will always get further and more out of a great team than a great individual. From their amazing reception and sales support personnel to the twelve highly skilled sales reps, five admin support staff through to the three fantastic property managers, they are all there to achieve your goals and make this the best real estate experience you ever had!
7. Results: Your bottom line is their bottom line. When all is said and done, everything comes down to the results, delivered with the greatest clarity and peace of mind, knowing you have achieved the best possible outcome.
Repeat and referred customers makes up more than 80% of Peter’s business. It is you, the clients, and working with you to your ultimate success that puts Peter in the top Real Estate Sales Performers every year. He is eternally grateful for the opportunities he’s given to apply all his knowledge, skills and experience in the pursuit of your success. Peter welcomes the opportunity to meet with you, discuss your goals, what’s important to you and see how best to make it happen. Get together for a chat, ask him anything you like and see if you feel they are the right fit for you.
Media, Advertising & Editorial