Sample Option 1
Sample Option 2
Sample Option 3
26 Hobbs Avenue, DALKEITH WA 6009
26 Hobbs Avenue, DALKEITH WA 6009
|Inspection||Inspection by Appointment|
THE RITZ IN DALKEITH
To take a quick look through 26 Hobbs Avenue just isn’t possible. If ever a house deserves close inspection, this is the one.
When you recognise the incomparable standard of detail, design, planning and construction that has brought this modern classic into being, you will see why.
From Hobbs Avenue, the extra wide frontage, twin iron entry gates and powerful exterior lines of the imposing faade are an impressive introduction to the property.
Inside, there is a rare symbiosis between the interior spaces, made possible by the faultless selection of wall finishes, subtle color palette and the inspired use of curves and angles in exactly the right places. Complete harmony has been achieved, together with spacious luxury, comfort and a timeless elegance.
This is no happy accident. It comes from the brilliant minds of the multi-award-winning team at Palazzo Exclusive Homes. A family of perfectionists who take enormous pride in their work.
Innovation and attention to detail is everywhere. From an exquisite onyx wall that glows at night, to tiny LED ground lights that shine up a textured stone wall creating a play on light and shade. Everything has been very carefully considered.
For example – each glass sphere in the spectacular bocce ball chandelier was modified by hand to cascade gracefully through the curved stairwell. The ultra-fine grout lines between porcelain floor tiles that flow from indoors to the poolside are in perfect alignment. Also note the fine leather detailing to the cabinetry in the master dressing room, and the useful black suede surfaces provided for watches, rings, etc. in the dressing rooms.
Grandly proportioned living areas overlook the swimming pool through a glass wall inset with a television and a double-sided gas fire that glows both inside and out. Beyond the pool is a superb trompe d’loeil a wall of virtually invisible tinted mirror behind a row of lush greenery that seems to extend the boundary.
Venetian plasterwork is featured in several locations throughout the house. This ancient technique is applied by hand and polished to a silken finish that is low maintenance, hygienic and very beautiful.
Many of the glass walls can glide out of sight to bring in fresh air, sunshine or cooling breezes. At ground level, the indoor and alfresco spaces can be effortlessly reconfigured to suit any occasion, time of day, or season.
Each of the five bedrooms has a fitted dressing room and ensuite bathroom. The master suite would grace a world-class hotel, with a boutique-sized dressing room and a his-and-hers bathroom that is a tour de force of design with details and finishes that become more exquisite the closer you look.
This family home is an undoubted masterpiece on many levels and will set a new benchmark for excellence in the luxury residential marketplace.
There is so much to see. Take your time, look closely and don’t miss a thing.
• Two level entry void
• Formal reception room and library
• Laundry customised
• Personalised designed home office with curved glass
• Guest Suite with his and her Wardrobe
• Huge family living area
• Home theatre
• Dining area
• Incredible Miele equipped kitchen
• Secondary wet’ kitchen
• Master Bedroom suite
• 3 additional bedroom suites all with walk in wardrobes
• Spacious upstairs living area/winter lounge
• Versatile pool house
• Customized alfresco with a dazzling pool view
• Extensive use of custom-designed cabinetry throughout the house
• Stunning designer granite surfaces,
• High ceilings, with intricate detailing, grand spaces, natural light
• Capturing Onyx in the formal living.
• Polished plaster walls like silk.
• Imported British wallpaper
• Full security
• Semi-circular entry drive with water feature
• Twin wrought iron entry gates.
• Infinitely variable lighting plan.
• Superb light fittings
• Lightly marbled porcelain tiles in floors and walls.
• Superb American oak parquet flooring.
• Savant system controls all lighting and media
• 4-car garage accessed from rear R.O.W.
• Room for 3 medium-sized cars to park in the front U shape drive way